What’s new on Midjourney V6 for Architecture
things to know about Midjourney V6
- Prompting with V6 is significantly different than V5. You will need to ‘relearn’ how to prompt.
- V6 is MUCH more sensitive to your prompt. Avoid ‘junk’ like “award winning, photorealistic, 4k, 8k”
- Be explicit about what you want. It may be less vibey but if you are explicit it’s now MUCH better at understanding you.
- If you want something more photographic / less opinionated / more literal you should probably default to using
- Lower values of
--stylize(default 100) may have better prompt understanding while higher values (up to 1000) may have better aesthetics
- Please chat with each other in prompt-chat to figure out how to use v6.
If you’ve acquired the Midjourney v5 prompts guidebook, discover the new link for v6 on the first page.
More articles about Midjourney for architecture